Vaseline is something every home has and this is something everyone looks forward to. I have come up with 30+ Vaseline hacks that will help you out in every season. We will do it in 2 parts so this is Part 2 and for more hacks click here for Part 1 of the article.
Vaseline is basically branded petroleum jelly and it is made up of Hard Paraffin, Soft Paraffin and Liquid Paraffin. Let’s just jump into the hacks.
Vaseline, aka Petroleum Jelly, is the best moisturizer as its thick layer doesn’t allow water to evaporate from your skin leaving it dry. It helps to
- Avoiding shoe blisters – apply small amount of Vaseline to the place you are prone to blisters, and wear your shoes… its slippery nature will stop the shoe from injuring you
- Unsticking zippers – apply small quantity of Vaseline to the inside of your zipper and it will start moving smoothly
- Fixing clumpy mascara – apply Vaseline to your mascara wand and heat it by rolling it in your hands and it will be fixed
- Removing surface/water stains – apply vaseline overnight and wipe it away the next day
- Removing fake lashes – apply them on top of your falsies and let them sit for 30 seconds before easily removing them
- Removing bangles – apply some Vaseline on your wrist and the bangles will slide off easily
- Removing rings – apply Vaseline mixed with water on your fingers to remove rings from your hands
- Softening pierced holes- apply Vaseline on the pin of your earrings and wear them
Other than these, you can apply this
- on your pulse points and then spray perfume to make the fragrance last longer
- to heal embroidery rash and scars
- avoid nail polish mistakes by applying them on side of nails before applying nail polish
- for damp hair looks by applying some Vaseline to your wet hair
- as shoe polish
- to protect your hairline while colouring by applying Vaseline on your scalp from ear to ear
That’s it for today. I hope these quick hacks were beneficial for you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I shall see you soon. Stick around for more posts. Thank you so much. I highly appreciate your time.
1,049 total views, 1 views today